The Taran is the smallest of the range. Just slightly smaller than OM, the Taran is a beautifully intimate instrument. Predominately a finger style instrument, while small in body size, its voice is big, bell-like and powerful even to the lightest touch.
Frets to body: 14
Body Length: 480mm
Max Body Width: 382mm
Scale length: 645mm
Width at nut: 45mm
Spacing at saddle: 59mm
- Back and sides in either pre-CITES 2017 Indian Rosewood, Scottish Sycamore, European Walnut or Chestnut.
- Soundboards are the finest European Spruce.
- Neck material is reclaimed Mahogany.
- As with all necks - Carbon Fibre and a two-way truss rod are used for stability.
- A choice of headstock veneers with matching back graft.
- Ebano Rocklite fingerboard bound with 19 frets.
- Bone nut and saddle which are intonated to any tuning required.
- Standard nut width is 45mm with a 59mm string spacing at the bridge.
- Tuners can be either Gotoh 510s or Keith Robson handmade tuners.
- The Taran comes with a Hiscox Pro II Case and includes delivery in the UK.
Would you like a Taran built to your exact specifications for the music you play?