The Ulladale is the Dreadnought of the range. This modified dread has a slightly pinched waist and its own unique bracing pattern helps fill the trebles and clean the bass. It works brilliantly as a 12th or 14th fretter, and with careful attention to the separation and balance across the range, the Ulladale plays brilliantly as a rhythm guitar and a powerful flat picker as well.
Scale: 645mm (25.4”)
Frets to body: 14/12
Body Length: 505mm
Max Body Width: 406mm
Width at nut: 44mm
Spacing at saddle: 57mm
- Back and sides in either pre-CITES 2017 Indian Rosewood or reclaimed Mahogany.
- Soundboards are the Finest European Spruce.
- Neck material is reclaimed Mahogany.
- As with all necks - Carbon Fibre and a two-way truss rod are used for stability.
- A choice of headstock veneers with matching back graft.
- Ebano Rocklite fingerboard bound with 19 frets.
- Bone nut and saddle which are intonated to any tuning required.
- Standard nut width is 44mm with a 57mm string spacing at the bridge.
- Tuners can be either Gotoh 510s or Keith Robson hand made tuners.
- The Ulladale comes with a Hiscox Pro II Case and includes delivery in the UK.
Would you like an Ulladale built to your exact specifications for the music you play?